Sunday 9 October 2011

Hold Fast

So... I've done exactly ZERO work on the car this week. Oops.
But I have been busy. Just started a new job at Palmer Sport instructing, so had my training day on thursday.
Wet, on slicks, in Caterhams... what a great way to get thrown into the deep end!
Loved it though. Had a great time and all the staff their are really nice, so hopefully that will prove to be a nice income. More track time, even in the passenger seat, is never a bad thing either.

Beginning of the week was a normal one, supercar instruction at Everyman. Then a chilled out wednesday doing more research and ordering parts.

So the new purchase this week is a used (but hopefully in good condition) Norris Designs FMIC with all the bits and bobs to bolt it straight on as well as a Forge dump valve to add to the mix.
Hopefully that will all be here tomorrow or some time this week and I can start making some progress again!!

On the progress note, I still need to find somewhere to shot blast my control arms and maybe a few other parts! Wire brushing is just too painstaking and not doing much either! I think it's time to start putting things back together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment